Sponsored

Sunday 4 March 2018

"Doctors & Nurses, Please Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result" (Photo)

Happy Sunday y'all

Doctors in the house please i need help on this scan result.

My wife is 2 months pregnant or so and she was feeling serious pains and weakness which i thought its symptoms of early pregnancy so she went for a scan yesterday. She said she have fibroid which is preventing the baby from growing. That she should go for abortion which she is not in support of even me and they told her that if she risk it she will be feeling pains throughout the pregnancy and and she might even loose her life after childbirth. Am scared hearing this

Pls help me analyze this scan result or help me with suggestions. She will be going for further scan tomorrow.

Thnx lalasticlala
Disqus Comments