Sponsored

Tuesday 27 March 2018

"How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day" (Photos)

Gosh! today was my worst day ever.

So my girlfriend birthday turn out to be my worst day.


SARS wahala at oke odo (solved) .

On our way home ,just a few mile to our destination; she said she want to take over the wheel and i heed to her request because what belongs to me; belongs to her and vice versa.

Now my car is damaged, okada rider requested i repair his bike, his passengers has been taken for medic after many c*rse (all expense paid) and now we are here looking at each other faces since undecidedwithout her saying even a sorry embarassed.

She doesn't heed to whatever i say except it comes from her heart and she always find it hard to say sorry.

I don't know if i should just call off the relationship but m afraid she might do something drastic
Disqus Comments