Sponsored

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Nigerian Lady Confesses To Falsely Accusing A Man Of Rape To Teach Him A Lesson

A lady identified on Twitter as @Lafunki is here to explain her ordeal with a lady who falsely accused a guy of RAPE.



Aiye ma Ie oo. A girl(an acquaintance) falsely accused a guy of rape a while ago. shouting men are scum... .I believed her and was all for this bitch to tell her sister she lied, she wanted to teach him a lesson Stupid sister too called me and was laughing that her siS is too petty.... petty da wee kill you Say no to false rape accusations He wasn't arrested but a lot of ppl heard about it.... and some stopped talking to the guy.... omo olomo I don't even know if she's on twitter I'II do my findings and drag her ass here,I trust my twitter ppl Baby girl was crying that day I don't know how to talk to the guy, walai l'm sad Her mum reached out to him today,l'll look for him too.... cos I don't know him personally


Source: https://jobmonker.com/2018/03/nigerian-lady-confesses-to-falsely-accusing-a-man-of-rape-to-teach-him-a-lesson/
Disqus Comments