Sponsored

Monday 19 March 2018

Actress Lilian Esoro Stuns In Hot Swimsuit Photos, Tiwa Savage, Toke Makinwa React

Lilian Esoro has always been covered up in skirts, trousers, body con dresses, never have I seen her look this munchable in bikini, you know what I am saying? She indirectly told Ubi Franklin, "You shouldn't have left me for her", the difference between Lilian Esoro and Ubi Franklins alleged baby mama and mother of his second daughter is large, saying huge is not enough.

In one of the photos, she captioned it:

"I see your lurking
I see you giving them Hot! Hot"

Celebrities took to Lilians comment box, leaving wow wow comments, our dear R&B queen of Africa, Tiwa Savage said she will leave Instagram for Lilian, but wait o! Is Lilian Esoro really sexy?




JOELSBLOG ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:
https://joelsblog.com.ng/lilian-esoro-release-banging-body-in-bikini-photos-tells-ubi-franklin-you-shouldnt-have-left-me-for/
Disqus Comments